Extreme breathing combined with extreme cold and extreme mindset. The fastest way to become present.
- Your Mind Does Not Care What Your Brain Thinks
- There are 37.2 Trillion Cells in Your Body @SmithsonianMag
- Review of ‘Molecules of Emotion’ by Candace B Pert, Ph.D.
- Epigenetics: How Your Life Could Change the Cells of Your Grandkids – ABC Science
- When Medicine Makes You Sick: The prescription drug you’ve been on for years can have sudden, scary side effects. – AARP
- YouTube: The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma
- Your Lizard Brain: The Limbic System and Brain Functioning
- Unlocking the Reptilian Brain: Understanding the Amygdala
- How Your Amygdala Hijacks Your Life
- YouTube: Bessel van der Kolk – How to Detoxify the Body From Trauma
- Marine Vet Signs On for Medical Cannabis in Florida – Stars & Stripes
- New bill would push VA to conduct more research into medical marijuana
- Deepak Chopra, M.D on Mind-Body Connection: Talks at GS
- MOVIE: The Power of the Heart
- What is Consciousness? Philosophy behind the mind – Psychology Today
- Scientific American: What Is Consciousness? Scientists Are Beginning to Unravel a Mystery That Has Long Vexed Philosophers
- This Japanese Word Connecting Mind, Body, and Spirit is Also Driving Scientific Discovery
Learn more about the
Self, Body, Mind Relationship
Optimize.Me – The Ultimate Self, One Thought At A Time
Everyone Should Experience THE POWER OF THE HEART Movie
A Seven-Step Prescription for Self-Love: Self-love is an action not a state of feeling good
How to Cultivate More Self-Compassion: Learning to be kind to yourself.
Why Self-Compassion Trumps Self-Esteem:
Researcher Kristin Neff reveals the benefits of going easy on yourself: less anxiety, less conflict, and more peace of mind.
9 Ways To Have A Better Relationship With Yourself, No Matter What
Your Body and Mind Relationship, Revealed
Is Your Mind Separate From Your Body? How mind-body beliefs shape your choices and influence your health.
Kokoro: The Japanese word connecting mind, body, and spirit is also driving scientific discovery
HELP FOR VETERANS!
Healing, Hope & Guidance for the Warrior’s Spirit from Britta Reque-Dragicevic
Mindfulness and Self-compassion in Returning War Veterans: Relationships with PTSD Symptom Severity and Functional Disability.
Meet the Mighty 25: Influencers Supporting the Military Community in 2018